What is a KeepFit Coach?
A coach at KeepFit Women provides safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our year-round Group FitCamps sessions. As a FitCamp Coach, you are responsible for creating an exciting environment, keeping your participants engaged, creating balanced, challenging and FUN workouts, and operating with KeepFit Women’s key values in mind.
• Lead female participants of varying ages, fitness levels and life stages through a challenging and motivating workout 2-3x per week
• Create and facilitate well-balanced fitness programs that incorporate strength and cardio training, as well as flexibility and core components during each 45-60 minute session
• Establish and maintain a positive, upbeat, welcoming and friendly environment, congruent with giving all participants a positive and enjoyable workout experience
• Act professionally, positively, and with the members in mind at all times
Do you have what it takes to join our AWESOME coaching team?
• Fitness Instructor or Personal Training Certification required
• Pre- and Post- natal Fitness Certification an asset
• Valid CPR A certification (minimum)
• Additional Fitness Certification an asset (Zumba/Dance, Yoga, Cycle, etc.)
• Must have evening availability
• Energetic, personable and outgoing, with a healthy and positive outlook on fitness/health
Casual Part-Time Sub Contractor
Please fill out the form above and submit your resume to [email protected]
–> Including a 1-2 min. video introducing yourself is always considered an asset and appreciated by our hiring team.