What is a KeepFit Women Coach?
A coach at KeepFit Women provides safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our year-round Group FitCamps sessions. As a KFW Coach, you are responsible for creating an exciting environment, keeping your participants engaged, creating balanced, challenging and FUN workouts, and operating with KeepFit Women’s key values in mind.
Casual Part-Time Sub Contractor
Do you have what it takes to join our AWESOME coaching team?
- Fitness Instructor or Personal Training Certification required
- Pre- and Post- natal Fitness Certification an asset
- Valid CPR A certification (minimum)
- Additional Fitness Certification an asset (Zumba/Dance, Yoga, Cycle, etc.)
- Must have evening availability
- Energetic, personable and outgoing, with a healthy and positive outlook on fitness/health
- Lead female participants of varying ages, fitness levels and life stages through a challenging and motivating workout 2-3x per week
- Create and facilitate well-balanced fitness programs that incorporate strength and cardio training, as well as flexibility and core components during each 45-60 minute session
- Establish and maintain a positive, upbeat, welcoming and friendly environment, congruent with giving all participants a positive and enjoyable workout experience
- Act professionally, positively, and with the members in mind at all times