APPLY TO BE OUR [PART TIME] KFW ADMIN
See what KeepFit Women is all about in the video below!
KFW ADMIN RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Email management. Create and distribute member and coach communications
- Source, confirm, select, book all permits for indoor and outdoor programs
- Maintain a high level of communication with weekly checks in, and when necessary, daily check ins
- Assist with website updates
- Communicate with coaches about their location/pertinent information, and to ensure they are available for the proposed permit locations/days/times
- Order supplies and forms
- Organize equipment and equipment contracts
- Purchase/pickup equipment for new coaches
- Correspond regularly with coaches via email and text
- Address and solve any permit location issues (school board, municipality, etc.)
- Participate in FitCamp/StrollerFit and #IAmKeepFitWomen Facebook Groups as needed
- Create marketing and social media graphics
- Engage and post on social media on behalf of KeepFit Women as needed
- Track all hours using preferred software
-4-6 years administrative assistant experience
-A self starter and able to anticipate the needs of the business
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Organized, punctual, and reliable
-Experience with WordPress is an asset
-Experience with Canva [or similar software] is an asset
-Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc) is an asset
20-30 hours a month.
Most tasks in this role can be done on a flexible schedule from home, however, coordinating with coaches and permits in the evenings (in the event of cancellations/inclement weather) may be a required during our in person programs.
Compensation is $20/hour to start.
Please fill out the form below and submit your resume to [email protected]